Liberty’s affiliates Portfolio Solutions and Liberty Wealth Advisors, each serve a national clientele and manage over $1.8 Billion on behalf of our clients.
Liberty is actively seeking to acquire private wealth management firms, typically registered investment advisors. Liberty is growing its business nationally through a combination of organic growth, increasing asset values, the recruitment of experienced investment professionals and the acquisition of strategically aligned private wealth management businesses.
Liberty’s client accounts are typically in the $1 million to $50 million range. Liberty offers asset allocation oversight as well as specific strategy implementation. While Liberty has the ability to manage and select individual securities for certain clients, Liberty’s advisors primarily specialize in utilizing index funds and exchange traded funds in each investment segment, managing portfolio risk, providing portfolio diversification and helping clients achieve their own specific investment goals while keeping investment costs and fund expenses low and minimizing taxes. Liberty offers clients sophisticated investment advice and highly personalized and customized service for low fees.
Liberty’s offerings in Private Wealth Management include:
- Top down asset allocation based on client objectives
- Access to the best funds and managers in every asset class, including Equity, Fixed Income, International, Long/Short, and various Alternative Asset classes
- Selection of managers in each asset class and continuous active review and oversight
- Separate Account Management for Full Transparency
- Independent Custodial Services via Pershing, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, or the firm of your choice
- Secure Internet access to your accounts and performance information